- A little-known benefit from the Mattituck Parks District is that Mattituck's military veterans are entitled to a free residential pass by showing a Common Access Card (CAC) or Military ID (Form DD2-14). A pass covers entrance fees for a driver and all passengers in a personal vehicle and can be purchased at the toll booths from 11-4.
- Resident Permits: $5/ year
- Guest Permits: $25/ day
Replacement passes are available at any park which sells entrance passes. Please be prepared to provide the original Pass Receipt receipt (provided at the time of purchase).
- Picnic Area: 0-20 people: $0 or $50 after 5 pm
21-50 people: $100 or $150 after 5 pm
51-120 people: $150 or $200 after 5 pm
- Lodge- Scouts: $25/ person with $100 security deposit and $75 heating surcharge from October 1 thru. April 30.
Due to the popularity of our scout overnights, first choice of dates cannot always be accommodated. Groups must have a minimum of 15 people, children and adults, to book a date. As of September 1st 2019, weekend reservations are accepted up to 90 days in advance.
- Community Room: Rates vary. Call the office with any questions on prices.