MATTITUCK PARK DISTRICT IMPROVEMENTS FOR 2021
Dear Mattituck and Laurel Residents,
What improvements would you like the Mattituck Park District to focus on in 2021. Please select two of the following projects from the list below.
1. Improve Water flow to the Community Room and outdoor bathrooms at Veterans Beach
2. Pave Yacht Club parking lot
3. Pave Breakwater parking lot
4. Upgrade and improve facilities and floating docks at Love Lane
5. Improve drainage at the parking lot on the Aldrich field
If you have any further suggestions that are not mentioned above, please indicate.
Please email the selected projects/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org ed
Thank you for your cooperation; we value the input from the residents of Mattituck and Laurel.
Mattituck Park District
MATTITUCK PARK DISTRICT ACCOMPLISHMENTS 2020
In the year 2020 the unusual and the unexpected appears to be a normal occurrence. However, we at the Mattituck Park District have attempted to do our best to cope with all the unanticipated events that confronted us. We would like to inform you of our efforts to maintain and improve the park facilities and services. Listed are some of the most significant accomplishments in 2020.
Bailie Beach and Lodge
❖ Maintain the needed repairs to the tennis courts
- ❖ Clean boat ramp to allow for safe use by the public
- ❖ Repair docks
- ❖ Construction of new public restroom facility
- ❖ Repair roof leak above Community Room
- ❖ Work with Southold Town to procure a grant to remediate the drainage problem
- ❖ Constructed steps and handrail for easier access to the pond
- ❖ Implement all needed mandatory regulations at all parks for compliance to local, county, state and federal regulations regarding COVID-19.
- ❖ Prepare and present a sound beneficial budget for 2021
- ❖ Integration of needed instructional and educational information for new staff members
- ❖ Recognize and reward park attendees and lifeguards for their watchful, attentive actions to the necessary safety issues that occurred
- ❖ Continue to maintain and irrigate all parks and fields
- ❖ We are updating our website www.mattituckparkdistrict.org , Facebook www.facebook.com/mattituckpark and Instagram pages www.instagram.com/mattituck.park.district ; please follow and like us and refer to these sites for more information